Join me for NYCCreative Intern's virtual event tonight (Thurs April 18th) at 8:30pm to talk about things and stuff. What I don't know I will ask Google. What Google doesn't know, I will make up.
Start thoughters for questions:
* Why did you become a creative?
* What do you look for in a job/agency?
* What are some of your favourite things about being a copywriter/creative?
* What is your average day/week like?
* Is working in advertising just like they show on Mad Men?
* Why have you never watched Mad Men?
* How do you come up with ideas?
* What are you currently obsessed with? (Spoiler alert: popcorn and anything mean about cats on buzzfeed.)
Other topics I may or may not be willing to discuss: going to portfolio school, getting your book together, getting a job, picking out your afro, finding a partner and what makes a good creative director/mentor/job/assignment/lunch. And anything about 30 Rock and/or Happy Endings. Plus you'll be able to talk to other people too.
I promise not to talk with food in my mouth. Probably.
Go here to register (click this link) and here is all the relevant info: